Quality by tradition
Welcome at RSG Rostfrei-Schneidwerkzeuge GmbH
For over 70 years, we have produced high-quality knives, blades and lab supplies in Solingen, Germany. We are thus combining the quality of traditional manufacture of blades with the modern art of engineering. Our success is measured by the satisfaction of our customers worldwide. Our cost-awareness, ongoing further training of our staff and continuous
expansion and improvement of our machine park have made us the global market leader in many areas of our product range. Our success is the satisfaction of our customers all over the world. We achieve this through rapid order processing, product quality and associated advice and service, as well as flexibility and many years of experience.
WE SUPPLY LEADING
KITCHEN APPLIANCE MANUFACTURERS
"From the vision of the finished device to performance characteristics, all requirements and the most diverse criteria are examined from all sides. Only when we have considered all the details and found the best solution does production begin. This is a creative and at the same time essential process, which remains exciting every time until the end. When the finished product perfectly fulfills its purpose, we have found the best solution."
- Knives, blades and cutting tools for food processors, such as hardened circular blades and mixer knives, discs and food processor knives
- Stainless steel design elements
- Laboratory instruments and consumables
- Household and professional knives, such as chef's knives, ham knives, steak knives, bread knives and kitchen knives, as well as knife sets and knife blocks
- Services, such as punching, grinding, hardening and electropolishing. At our modern 3D-CAD/CAM workstations we design tools according to your specifications
RSG - Supplier of leading kitchen appliance manufacturersLearn more
Knives, blades and cutting tools for food processors
Stainless steel instruments and consumables for laboratoriesLearn more
Knives and blades with Solingen traditionLearn more
Household and professional knives
We are there for you
Please call us on phone: +49 212/640-0
or write us via our contact form.